FC2ブログ

南京のレイプ?

Ruling party lawmakers dispute 'Rape of Nanking' death toll

与党議員は‘南京のレイプ’死亡者数を議論します。


The Associated PressPublished: June 19, 2007

TOKYO: A group of about 100 lawmakers from Japan's ruling party claimed Tuesday that after a monthslong review they have determined the number of people killed by Japanese troops during the infamous "Rape of Nanking" has been grossly inflated.


Nariaki Nakayama, head of the group created to study World War II historical issues and education, said documents from the Japanese government's archives indicated some 20,000 people were killed ? about one-tenth of the more commonly cited figure of from 150,000-200,000 ? in the 1937 attack. China says as many as 300,000 people were killed.


"We conclude that the death toll in the Nanking advance was nothing more or less than the death toll that would be expected in a normal battle," Nakayama told a news conference.


He said the study, which was initiated in part because this year marks the 70th anniversary of the slaughter, determined there was no violation of international law. The group began the Nanking study in February.


"We have no intention to fan the problem over the interpretation of wartime history between the two countries, but we want to achieve justice," he said. "We cannot ignore propaganda trying to portray the Japanese as brutal people, so we decided to examine primary documents to restore the honor of the Japanese people."

東京:

日本の与党からの約100人の議員のグループは、月例報告会の後で、彼らが、不名誉な「南京のレイプ」において日本軍によって殺された人々の数がひどく膨らんでいることを確認したと火曜日に主張しました。

中山成彬は第二次世界大戦の史実が出て、教育において日本政府のアーカイブからの文書により20,000人の人々が、一般的に多く語られている数の10分の1を殺したことであった事が1937年の攻撃において150000-200000という数字を引用したのを示すと伝えた研究に、グループの責任者は作成しました。

中国は、300,000人もの人々が殺されたと言います。

記者会見に、「私達は、南京進出における死亡者数が普通の正常な戦いにおいて予期されているであろう死亡者数であったと断定します」と中山は言いました。

彼は、今年が虐殺の70周年記念であるので、開始された研究において国際法の違反が全然なかったと結論付けました。

グループは2月に南京研究を開始しました。

「私達は、2か国の間で戦時歴史の解釈の上で問題をあおる意図を全然持っていないけれども、私達は、公正を達成したい」と彼は言いました。

「私達は、野蛮な人々として日本人を描こうとした宣伝を無視することができないので、私達は、日本人の名誉を復元するために主要な文書を調べると決めました」。


Nakayama distributed to the news conference a document produced by the League of Nations, the forerunner to the United Nations, from a Feb. 2, 1938 meeting, during which China's Nationalist government called for Japan to be denounced for killing 20,000 people in the attack.


The Chinese representative to the league, Wellington Koo, quoted newspaper reports from the Daily Telegraph and Morning Post dated Jan. 28, 1938.


Nakayama accused China's government of subsequently inflating the numbers for propaganda purposes.


Toru Toida, another member of the group, demanded that photos portraying the Japanese military in a negative light be removed from Chinese war memorials.


"We are absolutely positive that there was no massacre in Nanking," Toida said.


Memorials to the killings are scattered throughout the city, and the main memorial ? built on the site of a mass grave ? is visited by tens of thousands of Chinese schoolchildren each year.


Nanjing suffered a rampage of murder, rape and looting by Japanese troops in 1937 that became known as "The Rape of Nanking," using the name by which the city was known in the West at that time.


Historians generally agree the Japanese army slaughtered at least 150,000 civilians and raped tens of thousands of women.


Nakayama's group is right of center within the ruling Liberal Democratic Party, but many Japanese conservatives are disgruntled over what they claim are exaggerated stories of Japanese brutality during World War II.


Historians say as many as 200,000 women, mainly from Korea, China and the Philippines, worked in Japanese military brothels in the 1930s and '40s. Many victims say they were forced to work as sex slaves by military authorities and were held against their will.


Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, who is also president of the LDP, sparked a controversy earlier this year by saying there is no evidence women were coerced.


Since then, he has repeatedly distanced himself from the comment.


Abe, who was previously affiliated with the group but hasn't attended any of its meetings for about two years, had no immediate response to the claims.


中山は1938年2月2日のミーティングから国際連盟(国連への前兆)によって作成された文書を記者会見に分配しました(それには中国の国家主義の政府は、日本が、攻撃において20,000人の人々を殺した事の弾劾されるべきことを要求しました)。

1938年1月28日付のデイリー・テレグラフと朝のポストからリーグへの中国の担当者、ウェリントン・クーは新聞報道を引用しました。

中山は、宣伝目的のために数を後で膨らましたことで中国の政府を告発しました。

トウル・トイダ(グループの別のメンバー)は、ネガティブなライトの中で日本の軍隊を描いている写真が中国の戦没者記念碑から取り除かれることを要求しました。

「私達は、南京に虐殺が全然なかったと完全に確信しています」とトイダは言いました。

殺害への記念物の主要なものは都市の中で散乱し、共同墓地のサイトの上で築かれた記念物です。毎年数万人の中国の学童によって訪問されます。

南京は、都市がその時に西欧で知られていた名前を使って、「南京のレイプ」として知られた1937における日本の軍による殺人、レイプ、および略奪等の暴虐を被っていました。

歴史家は一般に、日本軍が少なくとも150,000人の民間人を虐殺し、数万人の女性を強姦したことに合意します。

中山のグループは正しく与党自民党の中でセンターをもっているけれども、多くの日本の保守主義者は、彼らが、第二次世界大戦中に日本の残忍性の誇張された話であると主張する者として不満です。

歴史家は、200,000人もの女性が、主に韓国、中国、およびフィリピンから、1930年代と40年代に日本の軍隊の売春宿で働いたと言います。

多くの犠牲者は、彼らが、軍当局によって、性奴隷として働くことを強制されて、彼らの意志に反して押さえられたと言います。

女性が強制されたという証拠が全然ないと言うことによって、また、自由民主党の総裁である安倍晋三総理大臣は今年早く議論を引き起こしました。

それ以来、彼はコメントから繰り返し自身を引き離しています。

以前にグループと提携したけれども、まだ2年そのミーティングのどれにも付き添わない安倍は主張への即時の反応を全然得ませんでした。




蛇足


赤ん坊を今でも出汁にする国に野蛮人と言われる筋合はない・。


http://qgscanada.iza.ne.jp/blog/entry/193289/

スポンサーサイト



コメントの投稿

非公開コメント

プロフィール

kane552004

Author:kane552004
FC2ブログへようこそ!

最新記事
最新コメント
最新トラックバック
月別アーカイブ
カテゴリ
検索フォーム
RSSリンクの表示
リンク
ブロとも申請フォーム

この人とブロともになる

QRコード
QR